中英双语律诗

发布者: 林杞权 | 发布时间: 2021-12-1 22:33| 查看数: 20906| 评论数: 0|帖子模式

Lin Qiquan

Lichun

The swallows on the cornice fly, and the courtyard is drunk.
The clouds move idle outside the window, and the wind blows childish green clothes.

Spring scenery

Lichun green all the way into a poem, infinite scenery for how long.
Look for the thin shadow of the setting sun under the tree, and look at the wild silk of the fine willow by the river.
All kinds of tenderness give birth to a pleasant color, and a thousand twigs grow in a weak state.
The big waves are high and even the bottom of the valley, and the flowing clouds make people think.

Spring Fu

Fairies take advantage of the wind and spit fenfei everywhere in the world.
When the swallows come back, they wear the spirit shadow, and the old peach blossoms bask in Yuhui.
The heart of a rural song is excited, and the pen of a few cups of rice wine is waving happily.
The Phoenix perches on the branches of Indus, and the mountains and rivers are warm in spring.

Spring night

I am lucky to have a day in my life, and my heart is connected with my old heart for the rest of my life.
The feeling of dust is too thin, though it is separated by clouds, it is solid.
Not tired of the breeze often wading in the water, and greedy Haoyue repeatedly fly to Sichuan.
Mo Yan is far away from the same song as the twilight rain, always leading the spring soul to his dream.

The title of the couple in the Spring Night

Hold the pen and spread the paper to write my heart, but it is difficult to write a sentence without inspiration.
Suddenly I heard the breeze outside, and it was the bright moon in front of the window.
The spring night idleness is the companion language, the world situation is good to write a poem to sing.
You can give full play to your skills, and if you are wrong, you will be on your own.

Chanting and stinging

The spring thunder startled the insects, and the new rain hurriedly saw the sunny evening.
The farmland outside the village is green, and the wild water in front of the door is bright.
The angry frog cries under the leaves, and the magpie has a few beautiful voices on the branches.
A thousand mountains are faint at dusk, and all things breed in time.

Chanting the Goddess in Women's Day

She always traces her beauty by herself, and looks back with a smile and looks like a coquettish girl.
The lonely flowers in the courtyard still like to dream, and the birds on the branches are good at chatting.
Do not compete for beauty, only love gentle love enchanting.
No matter how hard and tired he usually is, the good tone of the three words is eliminated.

Untitled

Time is like a question of geometry, the ups and downs of half a world sigh wasted.
Youth idle love traction, white hair dispute and laughter torture.
Several new poems pity me, and an old face sings to the sky.
I will only be a confused guest tonight, and I will have a lot of dreams when I am drunk.

Even question

Such as drama, life depends on the stage, who knows happiness comes in bitterness.
Whether there is a beautiful day or not, how many flowers bloom in the season.
Since ancient times, the dangerous nest is laziness, but the common success depends on diligence.
Where is the thousand-year-old emperor today, the scenery in the dream and so on several times.

Happiness consists in contentment

As soon as the sun went down, the red sun rose to the east.
Three-heart dream of living in the world, empty hands from the dust.
There is still snow in early spring, but the past can go with the wind.
After a hundred years, I settled down and had a cup of wine.

林杞权

丽春

巡檐燕子飞,院落醉芳菲。
窗外闲云动,风吹稚绿衣。

春景

丽春一路绿成诗,无限风光有几时。
树下寻斜阳瘦影,河边看细柳狂丝。
柔情万种生怡色,弱态千般长嫩枝。
大海浪高连谷底,流云过眼教人思。

春赋

仙女乘风下翠微,人间处处吐芬菲。
归来燕子穿灵影,旧日桃花晒玉晖。