我与诗

发布者: 林杞权 | 发布时间: 2022-1-9 08:44| 查看数: 91487| 评论数: 0|帖子模式

我与诗
林杞权

最近心情很平静,只想将看到的一草一木、风雨雷电写成诗,用真挚的感情倾诉晨曦到夕阳、白天到黑夜那些有规律、无规律的现象。
    人生是一次跋涉,不管是千山万水,还是风霜雪雨,沿途都有美丽的风景、凋零的沧桑。
人生也是一场聚散,有相遇的美丽,也有别离的忧伤。
     捡拾半生,迷惘落叶满地,感受世态炎凉,形成了今天的心境,小心翼翼地想记录下来,让文字去追求一种情理交融的雅致语言,并在抒情中融进理性思辨,在诗写中透露一些深刻哲理。
     人生有很多无奈,花儿怒放,偏偏风雨大作;秋景迷人,恰恰寒气临近。好心去做的事情,往往不被理解;热忱地投入,结局却是悲催。有时怀疑人生,有时却坦然面对上天的不公。
     随着笔耕不辍,渐渐懂得包容世界,世界也向我敞开怀抱;懂得真诚接纳,冷漠也化作柔情。
     岁月的美在于流逝,花开花落间,光阴沉淀了年少轻狂、中年的迷惘。一路风雨前行,幸好文字陪伴,偶尔有忧伤,也生出淡淡的幸福。将生活写成诗歌,浅唱在时光中,即便不优美,也有美好的心态。
      不知不觉,在诗写中,或许心境上的提升才是我真正意义上的收获。人生有太多的痛苦与无奈,也有太多的东西无法割舍。但是昨天总会过去,明天总要到来。唯有淡薄与知足,人生才能活得潇洒,活得快乐。
     我依然望向远方,携着诗翻越高山,告别孤独迷茫,在文字的世界漂泊流浪,诗会是心璀璨的篝火,指引我穿越汹涌的人群,去发现人生的短长。

Me and Poetry
Lin Qiquan

Recently the mood is very calm, just want to see every plant, wind and rain thunder and lightning into a poem, with sincere feelings to pour out the regular and irregular phenomena from dawn to sunset, day to night.
Life is a trek, whether it is thousands of mountains and rivers, or wind, frost, snow and rain, there are beautiful scenery and withering vicissitudes along the way.
Life is also a gathering and breaking up, with the beauty of meeting and the sadness of parting.
Pick up half of his life, lost and full of leaves, feel the coolness of the world, form today's state of mind, carefully want to record it, let the text pursue an elegant language with emotion and reason, and integrate rational thinking in lyric, reveal some profound philosophy in poetry writing.
There are a lot of helplessness in life, the flowers are in full bloom, but the wind and rain is in full bloom; the autumn scenery is charming, and the cold is just around the corner. What is done with good intentions is often not understood; if you devote yourself enthusiastically, the end result is miserable. Sometimes I doubt life, but sometimes I face God's injustice calmly.
With the continuous writing, gradually know how to tolerate the world, the world also opened its arms to me; know how to sincerely accept, indifference also turned into tenderness.
The beauty of the years lies in the passage of time, when the flowers bloom and fall, the time precipitates the confusion of young and frivolous, middle-aged. All the way through the wind and rain, fortunately, accompanied by words, occasionally sad, but also gave birth to a touch of happiness. Write life into a poem, sing shallowly in time, even if it is not beautiful, there is a good state of mind.
Unconsciously, in the poetry writing, perhaps the improvement of the state of mind is my real harvest. There is too much pain and helplessness in life, and there are too many things to give up. But yesterday will always pass and tomorrow will come. Only with indifference and contentment can life be chic and happy.
I still look into the distance, carrying the poem over the mountains, saying goodbye to loneliness and confusion, wandering in the world of words, poetry will be a bright bonfire, guiding me through the surging crowd, to find the short and long of life.
留言区:
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 市民注册

本版积分规则

最新评论:(0)
资讯推荐
热点推荐
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表