查看: 21998|回复: 0

[诗词] 格律诗十首

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-12-1 17:03:49 手机用户 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Lin Qiquan

1. Huizhou is famous for a thousand years.

West Lake scene by scene while the new sunny, waterside safflower a tree bright.
Baizhang Mountain is particularly green and green, with a sound of thousands of years of history.
Dongpo is already Xianlingyin, who knows the elder name of Zhongkai.
Light buckle peak waist academy stone, vaguely hear bone clank Zheng.

two。 Only when you look back do you know that you are young and ignorant.

When he is young, he knows the way of the world, thinking that good luck is the first move.
The spring breeze will dance the willows by the river, and the distant water will eventually cross the outdoor bridge.
Blindly happy, happy.
There is no one like me in my dream. When I wake up, I have already bent down.

3. A night trip to Zhanglin Ancient Port with six friends.

The moon sets in Zhanglin Harbor, in Xiao Xiao's penumbra.
It is estimated that the ship has come to an end, but the Tianjin post is unexpectedly empty.
When people go to the alley, the hall sits in the grass.
At that time, Guan Fu enough, who wants to flow to the east.

4. Father's Day

Speechless fatherly love is like continuous rain and dew.
Willing to give birth to the promised land, bitter sorrow sweet dream pillow worry.
If you don't want to enjoy the affection of your family, you are thinking about the depth of the night.
Don't ask when your hair is gray, just ask for good news from your children.

5. The moon waxes and wanes

The moon is full and curved, like a thousand years of sunshine.
There is no difference between the light and the dark in ancient and modern times, and the strong and weak have always been in the world.

6. Greater Heat's inscription on the puppet

The red sun is burning like a flame, and the land is burned in the afternoon.
Pedestrians fantasize about being hit by cold, and the severe snow drifts away from the heat.

7. A good general

Battlefield entered the drum to draw a bow, and the horse hissed in the purple dome.
The tip of a bloody knife is not a warrior, and do not fight for merit with virtue.

8. Residual lotus in early winter

Eulogize the autumn frost in midsummer and bathe the setting sun in the early winter of dangerous leaves.
Let the flowers bloom first, and then my fragrance after the three springs.

9. nostalgia

Help the fence to look forward to the return time, wake up in the middle of the night.
Is the season already cool in autumn? Parents should think about it now.

10. Dream

Plant chrysanthemums in front of the thatched cottage, and the fragrance floats into my home.
Castle Peak all stretched out their heads to see me make tea in my spare time.

Author Lin Qiquan, member of Guangdong Xiao Fiction Society, member of Guangdong Chinese Poetry Society, director of Shanwei Poetry Society, member of Shanwei Writers Association, member of Huangjiang Literary Union, Vice Chairman of Huangjiang Writers Association, member of Dongguan Chinese Poetry Society, member of Dongguan couplets, member of Shenzhen Poetry Society, member of Huizhou Poetry Society, member of Shanwei Poetry Society, Deputy Secretary-General of Lixiang Poetry Society of Huangjiang Federation of Trade unions Editor of Lixiang Poetry Journal, member of Huidong Poetry Association, member of Xie Gang Writers Association, member of Shanwei Poetry Society, member of Tanxi Literature Society, director of Tanxi Literature and Art Society, review of Wuyang poems and essays.

He has published more than 2,000 works in more than 50 media, including Nanfang Daily, Shanwei Daily, Langfang Daily, 100 Poems, Shaanxi Poetry, monthly Poetry, Shenzhen Poetry, Xianyang Poetry, and so on.

林杞权

1.惠州名定千年

西湖逐景趁新晴,水畔红花一树明。
百丈山殊浮翠色,千年史定得芳声。
东坡已是仙灵隐,仲恺谁知元老名。
轻扣峰腰书院石,依稀听到骨铮铮。

2.回首方知年少无知

年少那知世路迢,以为好运在前招。
春风会舞河边柳,远水终穿户外桥。
盲目怡然心自得,姿情遣兴意逍遥。
犹嫌梦里无人比,一觉醒来已折腰。

3.与友六人夜游樟林古港

月落樟林港,萧寥半影中。
估船今已尽,津驿竟成空。
人去遗门巷,堂倾坐草丛。
当年关赋足,谁想水流东。

4.父亲节感怀

无言父爱古同今,恰似绵绵雨露淋。
甘愿粉身生乐土,苦愁香梦枕忧心。
不图享受亲情重,自是寻思夜色深。
未问何时头发白,只求儿女有佳音。

5.月有阴晴圆缺

月有圆时又有弯,千年一样照云山。
古今明暗无非道,强弱从来在世间。

6.大暑天偶题

赤日炎炎似火苗,午天更把地皮烧。
行人幻想遭寒袭,严雪飘来酷热消。

7.题良将

沙场进鼓欲开弓,战马嘶鸣响紫穹。
喋血刀尖非勇士,归心以德莫争功。

8.题初冬残荷

讴歌盛夏笑秋霜,危叶初冬沐夕阳。
礼让百花先绽放,三春过后又吾香。

9.乡愁

扶栏望月盼归期,梦里醒来夜半时。
季已秋凉衣薄否?双亲此刻应思儿。

10.梦境

草屋门前种菊花,清香飘入是吾家。
青山个个伸头看,看我闲情一泡茶。

作者 林杞权,广东省小小说学会会员,广东省中华诗词学会会员,汕尾诗词学会理事,汕尾作家协会会员,黄江文联委员,黄江作协副主席,东莞中华诗词学会会员,东莞楹联学会会员,深圳市诗词学会会员,惠州市诗词楹联学会会员,汕尾诗歌学会会员,黄江总工会荔香诗社副秘书长,荔香诗刊编辑,惠东诗联学会会员,谢岗作协会员,汕尾诗社社员,潭西文学社社员,潭西文艺社理事,五羊诗文审稿。

曾在南方日报,汕尾日报,廊坊日报,诗词百家,陕西诗词,诗词月刊,深圳诗词,咸阳诗刊等五十多个媒体发表了两千多篇作品。

楼主热帖
[文化天地] 晚悟
[文化天地] 赏春
[文化天地] 戏语
[文化天地] 戏题
[文化天地] 晨步
[文化天地] 写怀

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 市民注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表