查看: 20936|回复: 0

[诗词] 律诗八首

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-12-1 19:48:32 手机用户 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1. Xin Chou Cold Dew is happy to send it.

Cold Dew is not cold and does not see frost in the early morning.
It is hot in the afternoon, and the south is busy in autumn.
It is true that all the dust is different, and it is said that the people are strong.
The sky is blue, the mountains and rivers are blue, and the most beautiful villages and townships

two。 Untitled

Burn incense to bring out the dust of the world, why do you ask God?
Murderous and earth-shattering, mediocre people ask false truth.
Official greed is not a good thing, karma has a reason.
Morality is often ignored, and talent is mistaken.

3. A seven-day tour on National Day

National Day Yunxin play for a week, unlimited scenery in the golden autumn.
Climbing high and looking far away, thousands of mountains are green, and the fundus of clear water and blue sky stays.

4. There is a mail for a trip to Yinpingshan.

Like a mirror deep stream reflection bright, the source is not always fountain clear.
Three bends and four curves are cool, and birds sing in the verdant mountains.

5. Real literati all like positive energy.

I often watch the sun rise to the east every morning, proudly looking up and facing red.
Indifferent to life-long ambition, calm secular trees and high winds.
The poem follows the literary virtue and inherits the way of heaven, and the affection of the Li people is based on the public.
No matter how many things rise and fall, the pain of the world is in the heart.

6. When I ran into an old colleague, I got drunk and sent it late at night.

Who knows that the sun rises to the east, and he still remembers the grievances of his friends in the night.
I spent half my life on my temples, and the image of that year fell in my heart.
It is funny to be sad and angry, but the road is different in the wind and dust.
With both virtue and talent, you can't be a hero at will.

7. Visit Fengshan Temple during National Day Holiday

In October, I have no worries about the southern clouds, and I am free to visit the green mountains and green waters.
If you run thousands of miles like a white horse, you will be happier than gold for a week.
There is no need for the world to be poor in the five mountains, the banner peak should be the victory of the three continents.
Only under the blue sky of Ling Temple, Mo Tao's poetic heart stays here.

8. insomnia

The ice wheel welled up in the absence of Yunfeng, secretly probing the world in the middle of the night.
If you want to ask Chang'e whether she is in heaven, you can know the reason for the secular black.
Autumn wind seems to feel like running water, this month according to the ancients.
If the light is not vegetation before going to court, who can stay healthy for a long time.

A brief introduction to the author

Lin Qiquan, member of Guangdong Little Fiction Society and Chinese Poetry Society, member of Shanwei Poetry Society and Writers' Association, member of Huangjiang Literary Association and Vice Chairman of Writers' Association, member of Dongguan Chinese Poetry Society and couplets, member of Shenzhen Poetry Society and Shanwei Poetry Society, Deputy Secretary-General of Huangjiang Lixiang Poetry Society.

He has published more than 2,000 works in more than 50 media, including Nanfang Daily, Shanwei Daily, Langfang Daily, 100 Poems, Shaanxi Poetry, monthly Poetry, Shenzhen Poetry, Xianyang Poetry, and so on.

1.辛丑寒露兴寄

寒露未寒凉,初晨不见霜。
午时如伏热,南地正秋忙。
真是凡尘异,皆言百姓强。
天蓝山水碧,最美数村乡

2.无题

焚香出世尘,何故去求神。
杀气惊天地,庸人问假真。
官贪非好事,业报有缘因。
道德常无视,怀才也误身。

3.国庆七天游

国庆云心玩一周,风光无限在金秋。
登高望远千山绿,碧水蓝天眼底留。

4.游银瓶山有寄

似镜深溪倒影明,源头不尽喷泉清。
三弯四曲身凉爽,幽翠山林百鸟鸣。

5.真正的文人皆喜欢正能量

每晨常看日升东,得意抬头面向红。
淡泊平生明远志,从容世俗树高风。
诗随文德承天道,情系黎民立足公。
不管浮沉多少事,人间疾苦在心中。

6.偶遇老同事一醉到深夜兴寄

谁知一觉日升东,犹记深宵友苦衷。
半世光阴留鬓上,当年形象落心中。
神伤意气人堪笑,迹在风尘路不同。
兼备德才方道志,哪能随便做英雄。

7.国庆假期游旗峰山古寺

十月南云未见愁,青山绿水任吾游。
身如白马奔千里,时比黄金乐一周。
尘世何须穷五岳,旗峰应是胜三洲。
只缘灵寺蓝天下,莫道诗心在此留。

8.失眠

云峰缺处涌冰轮,夜半偷偷探世尘。
欲问嫦娥天上否,可知凡俗黑长因。
秋风似觉呼流水,今月何曾照古人。
光下庭前非草木,谁能日久不愁身。

作者 简介

林杞权,广东省小小说学会、中华诗词学会会员,汕尾市诗词学会理事、作家协会会员,黄江文联委员、作协副主席,东莞中华诗词学会、楹联学会会员,深圳市诗词学会、汕尾市诗歌学会会员,黄江荔香诗社副秘书长。

曾在南方日报,汕尾日报,廊坊日报,诗词百家,陕西诗词,诗词月刊,深圳诗词,咸阳诗刊等五十多个媒体发表了两千多篇作品。

楼主热帖
[文化天地] 偶感
[文化天地] 独悟
[文化天地] 五一感赋
[文化天地] 暴雨
[文化天地] 暴雨
[文化天地] 写诗

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 市民注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表